Please find below some useful information.
- What is Cefora?
- What are Cefora’s training methods?
- Training for SMEs and large enterprises
- How can Udemy be connected to the platform? (Comment connecter Udemy à la plateforme?)
- How can I receive Cefora training?
Training employees and those searching for a job in tomorrow’s professions: this is Cefora’s mission.
1. What is Cefora?
Cefora is a Belgian training centre which targets Belgian companies in order to “prepare employees for tomorrow’s world”.
There are three main categories of training at Cefora.
- Cross-functional training which targets a range of audiences, in the fields of personal development, languages and bureaucracy.
- Professional training which offers training linked to a specific profession in the human resources, accounting and administrative sectors.
- Sectoral training which is directly targeted.
2. What are Cefora’s training methods?
5 methods are offered by Cefora:
- Classic training: face-to-face training which will take place in various locations in Belgium.
- Virtual class: classical training which participants undergo from their computer. The number of participants is restricted and everyone can participate. `
- Webinar: courses to be taken online, on a PC. Participants can participate via the live chat and the number of people is rarely limited.
- Workshop: classical training in the form of a workshop lasting two to four hours which is more practically oriented.
- E-learning: digital learning which lets you learn rapidly and easily, wherever you wish and at your pace.
3. Training for SMEs and large enterprises
Since 1990, social partners have organised collective training programmes in order for the smallest SMEs to access grants and on the same training programmes as the largest companies. This has been made possible thanks to the over 55,000 companies and 450,000 employees of the joint committee (CP) 200 which finance a specialist training organisation. And as you’ll have understood, this organisation is Cefora.
4. How can Cefora be connected to the platform?
In order for your learners to have access to the Cefora catalogue, the administrator must first connect them to the platform. Learn how to do this by following the steps HERE.
5. How can I receive Cefora training?
Explore Cefora training programmes together in your catalogue and undergo whichever one you wish. All the stages to help you are HERE.
Don’t hesitate to contact the Support team for any further information: email@example.com
Articles which might be of interest to you:
> How can external content be marked as completed?