- How can I access the reports?
- What is the purpose of usage reports?
- 3. What is it possible to analyse?
- How do I export data? ___________________________________________________
1. How can I access the reports?
Step 1: Sign in to your account with the “I organise” profile.
Step 2: From the “Camps” (1) tab select the camp (2) which you wish to analyse and then click on the “Statistics” (3) and finally on “Usage” (4).
OR from the “Statistics” tab which is found in the left-hand side bar.
Certains termes-clés de ce média ont été modifiés,
consultez cet article pour plus d’informations.
2. What is the purpose of usage reports?
The data presented serves to evaluate the intensity and use of the platform by your learners based on different criteria, such as the time users spend training, the number of learners enrolled on a course or even the training time. It is possible to obtain this data for a specific period, and to visualise their development over this period.
3. What is it possible to analyse?
Various data can be analysed, such as:
• The number of learners enrolled to at least one piece course
• The number of learners who have finished at least one piece of course
• The number of total enrolments
• The amount of course completed
• The training time
4. How do I export data?
To export data you just need to click on the download icon.
You may choose certain types of export criteria:
• Format: XLSX or CSV
• Granularity: one data line per day, per week, per month or per year
Don’t hesitate to contact the Support team for any further information: email@example.com