- How do I export data?
- What is the adoption rate?
- What is the other data?
- How can I access the reports?___________________________________________________
1. How can I access the reports?
Follow the steps below to access the reports 😀
Step 1: Sign in to your account with the “I organise” profile. ?
Step 2: From the “Camps” (1) tab select the camp (2) which you wish to analyse and then click on the “Statistics” (3) and finally on “Adoption” (4).
OR from the “Statistics” tab which is found in the left-hand side bar.
2. What is the adoption rate?
The adoption rate is the proportion of persons who can train in myskillcamp who have completed a first piece of content. It is therefore the ratio between the number of people who have completed a piece of content, and the number of people who have a licence (active or otherwise).
3. Quelles sont les autres données ?
4. How do I export data?
To export data you just need to click on the download icon.
You may choose certain types of export criteria:
• Format: XLSX or CSV
• Granularity: one data line per day, per week, per month or per year
Don’t hesitate to contact the Support team for any further information: email@example.com