Discover the different stages for pinning content that is complementary to your training programme by using the extension created for this purpose.
- What is the purpose of an extension?
- Which browser should I use?
- What are the technical limitations?
- Where do I download the extension?
- How do I use the extension?
- Where will I find the pinned content?
1. What is the purpose of an extension?
The extension allows you to easily pin external content when you want when surfing the web. No need to be connected to the platform, the extension sends all the information directly to your contents. Find out how it works.🙂
2. Which browser should I use?
Only available on Google Chrome.
For the time being, browsers such as Firefox and Edge are not compatible.
3. Quelles sont les limitations techniques ?
Sur Mac OS uniquement, si vous utilisez l'extension sur un écran qui n'est pas le principal, vous rencontrerez des temps de chargement bien supérieurs à la moyenne.
3. What are the technical limitations?
Only on MAC OS, if you use the extension on a screen which is not the main one, you will encounter downloading times that are much longer than average.
4. Where do I download the extension?
Do you want to install the extension? It couldn’t be simpler, plus you have the choice:
- Either from the marketplace on the Chrome web store of Google Chrome
- Or, from the platform in the navigation menu, where you will find the link that takes you to the download page (Available soon)
5. How do I use the extension?
Once the extension has been installed, it is very easy to use.
If, when surfing the web, you come across an interesting article that you would like to save or re-consult later, click the extension button on the right of the navigation bar of:
Step 1: Click the extension button on the right of your navigation bar
Step 2: A window will open and you will be able to enter information about your content:
- The URL of your content
- The type of content: video, article, module, etc.
- The time estimated in minutes, hours or days
- A title and a description
- The language of the content
- A photo
Step 3: In the last window you will see the tag as it will appear in your content. If everything is correct click “Next” to validate the information
If you want to make any changes, go back to the previous steps by clicking the arrow on the left.
6. Where will I find the pinned content?
You will find the pinned source in the content of your platform. 🙂The icon of the pin on the top left hand side of the card indicates that this content is external.
Don’t hesitate to contact the Support team for any further information: firstname.lastname@example.org