Udemy provides training programmes exclusively in the platform catalogue.
- What are the benefits of Udemy? (Quels sont les avantages d'Udemy?)
- Who are Udemy’s mentors? (Qui sont les formateurs d'Udemy?)
- How can Udemy be connected to the platform? (Comment connectez Udemy à la plateforme?)
- Where can Udemy’s training programmes be found? (Où trouver les formations d'Udemy?)
- How can I enrol on a training programme? (Comment s'inscrire à une formation?)
- Where can the selected training programme be paid for? (Où payer la formation sélectionnée?)
1. What are the benefits of Udemy? (Quels sont les avantages d'Udemy?)
- 150,000 courses
- 57,000 mentors
- 33 million minutes of videos
- Over 65 languages
- Many themes to meet a range of needs.
2. Who are Udemy’s mentors?
Udemy’s mentors are experts in their field. They come from virtually every country in the world and all provide training on the same themes and in their own language. These are people who are passionate about their work and enjoy sharing their knowledge 🙂.
3. How can Udemy be connected to the platform?
In order for your learners to have access to the Udemy catalogue, the administrator must first connect them to the platform. Learn how to do this by following the steps HERE.
4. Where can Udemy’s training programmes be found?
Do you wish to read through the Udemy training catalogue? Click HERE to find out more.
5. How can I enrol on a training programme?
Find out all the steps to enrol on a training programme HERE.
6. Where can the selected training programme be paid for?
If you’re interested in a Udemy training programme you can pay for it directly on their site.
Don’t hesitate to contact the Support team for any further information: email@example.com