If you wish to cancel an event, nothing could be simpler.Follow the steps below 😀
- What is an event?
- What are the stages to cancel an event?
- How are learners notified?
1. What is an event?
This is an activity which allows you to create a synchronous event, i.e. training in person or via videoconference.
2. What are the stages to cancel an event?
1st stage: Select the session concerned.
2nd stage: Click on “Programme” which is in the second left side menu.
3rd stage: Click on “...” to the right of the event and select “Cancel”.
4th stage: A new window will open so you can confirm the cancellation of the event.Click on “Cancel” to validate the action, or on “Cancel” to return to the previous step.
3. How are learners notified?
If you choose “Cancel”, learners will be notified by email.
Don’t hesitate to contact the Support team for any further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
These articles might be of interest to you:
- Explore the Programme on I coach
- How can I add an event?
- How can I alter an event?
- How can I add participants to events?
- How can I manage the attendance list?