To access email notification management, you have to go to the “I organise” interface. Once logged in, go to the left sidebar and then:
1 - Select your chosen Camp.
2 - Select the “Settings” tab in the horizontal menu:
then click “Notifications”.
The settings for managing email notifications are then visible:
Turn off all notifications
Setting this to “off” turns off all notifications for the selected Camp.
Access to training courses:
You authorise (or block) notifications when:
- a course is added to a community.
- the learner registers for a training course.
Send (or don’t send) a notification when someone joins a community.
You can activate email notifications to invite and notify your users:
- to join their first Camp.
- of a new access to a Camp.
- to confirm registration on the platform.
News and messages
You can activate email notifications to notify your users of:
- a new message on a Camp newsfeed.
- a new message on a Community newsfeed.
Reminders of upcoming events
You can send automatic reminders to session participants at different key times:
- 1 day before
- 3 days before
- 7 days before
Please do not hesitate to contact the Support team if you need further information: email@example.com.