Thanks to the Camps, you can organise your learning environment by segmenting it according to your objectives, your brands or your professions.
As an emblematic function, the Camp is the starting point for any training project on myskillcamp. In other words, the Camp allows you to create user groups to facilitate the distribution of your training sessions. It is completely transparent to the end learner. This feature is available to users who have access to the "I Organize" interface.
In reality, the use of the Camps is free. That's what makes it strong. You can create as many camps as you wish.
Here are some examples of camp structures:
• By theme
- According to an organisation chart
- By geographical area
- By project or special offer
- By mixed mode (example: thematic + organisation chart)
As you can see, the use of the Camps is very open. It allows you to optimise the organisation of your learning population in the best way possible.
Good to know:
- Each Camp has its own statistics. Consider this if you need to extract specific data for specific groups of users.
- The creation of one (or even several) community(ies) is carried out within each Camp. It is therefore essential to create a camp before creating a community.
- The deletion of a Camp is not possible. Our support team is at your disposal via the live chat tool. They will be happy to delete it for you.
- Each Camp has its own parameters (general information, notification management and functionalities).
N'hésitez pas à contacter l'équipe Support pour toute information complémentaire : firstname.lastname@example.org