When creating a section you can choose from 9 activities. Just click on one of them to add it to your module
- The 9 activities
When an activity is added, the following icons may appear:
=> This is your editing menu
It lets you adjust the advanced settings of your activities. Remember to check it out whenever your add a new one.
=> Cancel an activity in just one click
Please note that this action is irreversible!
=> The activity is not available on a mobile.
This is mainly the “Project” activity.
2. The 9 activities
1. Quiz: challenge learners by suggesting that they answer questions.
2. Project: stimulate learning by encouraging the learner to issue a resource to you.
3. Self-assessment: give the learner the option of doing a self-assessment on a project.
4. Media: import documents (videos, images, documents and web resources)
5. SCORM: import teaching content created in other systems.
6. Content page: build your page and insert your content.
7. Event: manage your events remotely or face-to-face.
8. Discussion: add interactivity with a discussion thread.
9. Certification: congratulate your learners!
Good to know: The “I create” interface automatically records any activity that is added. You needn’t record your progress, as our system takes care of this for you 😀
Don’t hesitate to contact the Support team for any further information: firstname.lastname@example.org