When you log on to the “I create” interface, you are accessing our author tool ✏️
How can a training module be created?
First of all, head towards the “Create a module” button to access the module creation space:
Good to know:
- Your module is registered automatically.
- The preview mode lets you view the module as a learner and test it.
Please note that in this mode, your progress and scores will not be saved permanently.
- The “media library” button provides direct access to the platform’s free image bank or to your stored media from your computer.
Time to create
1 - Firstly complete the educational information:
- Module title (mandatory)
- Presentation of the module and teaching objectives
- Add or modify the welcome image of your modules. You can do this in two ways: either via the platform’s free image bank or by adding media from your computer / personal media library.
To go further, you can add additional information such as:
- Prerequisites, target audience, skills required for your module.
- Learning time, language or type of training.
- Skills or topics (to find out more about this feature, consult the dedicated article).
2 - Let’s get to the heart of the matter: creating your learning content!
You have the option to divide your module into several sections (= chapters). Start by giving it a name as well as giving it a brief description.
Then, you simply need to choose between the 9 activities available to bring your training module to life. It is entirely possible to add multiple activities per section.
Explore our activities and how to use them in your content via the dedicated article.
Good to know:
- You can decide to create this module independently or add collaborators to co-create it. To do this, contributor users must have been invited to do so beforehand by the training administrator. If this is the case, you simply need to perform a search using the “collaboration” button and select the colleagues you need to create this content.
- If you wish to join forces with your entire panel of content creators (= persons with access to the “I create interface”), you need to activate the “company content” mode. Accordingly, all collaborators will be able to edit this content.
3 - Publish your content to make it visible to everyone
Your content is now ready, but it is only visible by you. It’s time to publish it in a Camp ( = a training space). In the editor, click on the “publish” button.
Before publishing in a Camp, you must create at least one session.
Don’t hesitate to contact the Support team for any further information: email@example.com