When you log on to the “I create” interface, you are accessing our author tool ✏️
How can a training course be created?
First of all, head towards the “Create a course” button to access the course creation space:
Good to know:
- Your course is registered automatically.
- The preview mode lets you view the course as a learner and test it.
Please note that in this mode, your progress and scores will not be saved permanently.
- The “media library” button provides direct access to the platform’s free image bank or to your stored media from your computer.
Time to create
1 - Firstly complete the educational information:
- Course title (mandatory)
- Presentation of the course and teaching objectives
- Add or modify the welcome image of your courses. You can do this in two ways: either via the platform’s free image bank or by adding media from your computer / personal media library. Make sure the image has a size of 16:9 - 200 x 113 cm.
To go further, you can add additional information such as:
- Prerequisites, target audience, skills required for your course.
- Learning time, language or type of training.
- Skills or topics (to find out more about this feature, consult the dedicated article).
2 - Let’s get to the heart of the matter: creating your learning course!
You have the option to divide your course into several chapters (= chapters). Start by giving it a name as well as giving it a brief description.
Then, you simply need to choose between the 9 activities available to bring your training course to life. It is entirely possible to add multiple activities per chapter.
Explore our activities and how to use them in your course via the dedicated article.
Good to know:
- You can decide to create this course independently or add collaborators to co-create it. To do this, contributor users must have been invited to do so beforehand by the training administrator. If this is the case, you simply need to perform a search using the “collaboration” button and select the colleagues you need to create this content.
- If you wish to join forces with your entire panel of content creators (= persons with access to the “I create interface”), you need to activate the “company content” mode. Accordingly, all collaborators will be able to edit this content.
3 - Publish your content to make it visible to everyone
Your content is now ready, but it is only visible by you. It’s time to publish it in a Camp ( = a training space). In the editor, click on the “publish” button.
Before publishing in a Camp, you must create at least one session.
Don’t hesitate to contact the Support team for any further information: email@example.com