Some key terms in this media have been modified,
see this article for more information.
Are you more at ease with your mother tongue? It’s quite possible to change the interface languages. For the course courses, choose the learning language from either French, English, Dutch or Italian.
- Where are the language customisation settings?
- Which languages can be customised?
- How do I customise the languages?
1. Where are the language customisation settings?
Step 1: Go to the insert to the left of your training area and click on the menu button:
Step 2: Choose “Parameters”:
2. Which languages can be customised?
There are two languages which can be customised.
- The interface language: this is the language with which you use the platform.
- The language taught: this refers to the learning course of the catalogue. By default, only the course tagged in your learning language(s) will be uploaded. It is, of course, possible to modify this directly in the filters of your catalogue.
3. How do I customise the languages?
Scroll through the menu of the "Interface language" and the "Languages taught" and select your choice.
The change of language is carried out automatically 😀
Don’t hesitate to contact the Support team for any further information: email@example.com