You have an issue, so your initial reaction is to empty the cache of your browser, Google Chrome? Nice, and you're on the right page! Otherwise, take a look here...
- First open your browser - if it's not already opened with this support page!
- On Windows, press simultaneously the keys 'CTRL' (or 'Control'), 'Shift' (or a big up arrow; the upper case key), and 'Delete' (or 'Del'): CTRL+Shift+Del
- On Mac OS X, press simultaneously the keys 'Command' (or 'Cmd', or the ⌘ symbol), 'Shift' (or a big up arrow: the upper case key!), and the backward deletion key (or 'backspace', or this symbol, or 'Delete', or 'Del'): ⌘+Shift+Del
- A Chrome page or tab will open, allowing to clear some data. Make sure to select "all time" as a time range, it's very important! Choose to clear the cached images and files; it's not necessary to clear the other data. The picture below will give you an overview of the resulting screen. Click the 'Clear data' button.
- Close and reopen your browser: you're done!
Don’t hesitate to contact the Support team for any further information: firstname.lastname@example.org